Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to join a reputable manufacturing company in Cork on a contract basis with the possibility of permanency.
The role includes reporting Financial information to the Finance Director to assist management with budgeting and Decision-making.
· Preparation of annual budget and work with departments to monitor and control spend and provide variance analysis to actuals monthly for management review.
· Supports Annual Inventory Count and Cycle Counts as required and review stocks on a continuous basis.
· Ensure inventory is valued correctly and in line with Company policies.
· Responsible for completion of monthly close process with wider finance team and related analysis and commentary for distribution as required.
· Participates in the preparation of the Company’s annual financial statements and audits where required.
· Involved in budgeting & business planning, evaluating future business opportunities
· Participate in cross functional process improvement initiatives.
· Contribute as part of the Finance Team to achieving the team’s goals and objectives.
· Support Financial Accounting, Accounts Payable & Purchasing function when necessary.
· Cash-flow management and reporting.
· Oversee debtor and creditor listings.
· Recommends, updates, and writes policies and procedures reflective of sound accounting principles and practices.
· Completion and submission of PAYE, VAT and CSO returns.
· Professional Accounting Qualification a must
· Will be interested in the commercial and operational aspects of a fast-growing company
· Will have a strong attention to detail and a commitment to accurate and prompt reporting
· Experience of managing Revenue returns
· Be a team player, be willing to learn and enjoy working in a flexible fast paced environment
· Strong project management experience and skills are required
· Flexible in terms of work practices with the ability to prioritise and manage an extensive agenda
· Able to develop effective networks, build and manage relationships on all levels
· Proven track record in providing support to senior management
· Ability to work on own initiative with high levels of energy and enthusiasm
· Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
If you would like to discuss the role further, please don’t hesitate to call Ray Brennan on 083 0362091 or forward your CV to ray.brennan@Cpl.ie