My Client, a provider of medical equipment and services, is looking to recruit a Management Accountant on a Fixed Term Contract for their Headquarters in Cork. This is a highly progressive company who offer career progression and would be considered an employer of choice in the Cork market.
The successful candidate will work closely with and report directly into the FP&A Manager and be responsible for preparation of monthly management accounts, monthly reporting packs, Annual Budgets and the preparation of Audit files.
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts
- Processing monthly journals
- Profit & loss and balance sheet reconciliations
- Support the annual budgeting process
- Working with Auditors to prepare Audit Files
- Ad-hoc Duties
- 2 years PQE in a similar role
- Excellent technical ability
- Strong Organisational skills to meet strict deadlines in a timely and efficient manner
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent Communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Need to be flexible to support the Finance operations
If you would like to discuss this roles further or hold a confidential discussion around recruitment, please don’t hesitate to call Ray Brennan on 0830362091 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org