My client, a global Diagnostic company now have a new vacancy for a Manager, Diagnostic Systems Integration. Fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation with lots of career potential.
The Manager Systems Integration leads in the development and implementation of innovative systems for the business and leads/partakes in Clinical Chemistry and Immunoassay system projects for launched & new platform developments following well defined action plans and timelines.
You will manage and develop the Systems Integration Department to support global systems development in the Clinical Chemistry and Immunoassay business segments in terms of best integration between analysers, reagents, and consumables.
· Participate in new product definition with global teams; drive technological improvements and innovations for the business
· Actively participates in project collaboration activities with global teams; lead effective communication between R&D teams for new system development projects
· Collaborate with cross functional and global teams to resolve technical challenges in the product development process; Recommends and leads process improvements
· Collaborate with cross functional site leadership to support the CC/IA product lines; provide technical support to resolve manufacturing/product release challenges relating to assay & systems performance
· Recognised as a technical subject matter expert; be a knowledge source for new technical advances in principles and applications that deliver system improvements
· Leadership and performance management skills to drive engagement and development of team members across all areas of responsibility.
· Exercise judgement within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems and deliver results; apply DBS tools as standard in the team
· Formulates/monitors complex project plans and may lead multi-functional projects
· Ensure compliance with Global Regulatory requirements (FDA, IVDD/IVDR) and other applicable standards as required by the business
· To understand & pro-actively follow through on all relevant procedures & ensure compliance to all standards; maintains company documentation in compliance with relevant procedures
· Responsibility for departmental issues related to Environmental Health & safety
Education & Experience:
· Possesses relevant bachelor’s degree in field and 9+ years of relevant industry experience, or master’s degree and 7+ years of relevant experience, or PhD and 4+ years of relevant experience
· Education may be in a scientific or engineering discipline with relevant experience in a systems development role and experience of working with global teams an advantage
· Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
· Demonstrated success in developing and using problem solving processes and action plans to achieve stretch goal targets.
· Strong team player with the ability to identify and drive improvements in processes
· Leadership and performance management skills for team of scientists/engineers with a track record of developing talent.
· Manages and responds to impact of change; helps others cope with change.
· Excellent planning and organizational skills; Exercises independent judgment.
For full details contact Tina directly on +353 1 2784701 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thornshaw Scientific is a division of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com