The position relies on an analytical mind, detailed investigation and excellent judgment. You will need to evaluate buyer/sellers trransaction/profile and help safeguard the company's platform.
• Supporting customer base- buyers,merchants and internal customer via email and/telephone
• Identify and help minimize risks placed by fraud patterns and trends and taking appropriate actions.
• Achieving and exceeding weekly productivity and quality standards consistently.
• Participate in ad hoc projects as necessary.
• Excellent written and spoken skills and an ability to compose grammatically correct, concise and accurate written responses.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
• Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Capable of learning and sharing knowledge to the team.
• Ability to manage time and prioritize multiple tasks.
• Passionate commitment to Company's emergence as the world's most customer-centric company.
• Fluency in English and Mandarin both written and verbal (This role is bi-lingual)
• Previous work experience in a customer service environment.
• Knowledge of or experience in a fraud/risk management environment preferred but not essential
• These positions are ideal for recent graduates or people with customer service backgrounds.
• 22 paid holiday
• Salary: €28,000 + bonus
• Health Insurance
• Location: Cork(Initial Remote)
• Working hours (6:00am-10:00pm) 40 hours per week – Flexibility to work weekends required
If interested Contact Kristel Ticzon on email@example.com or +35316146079