Our client in the internet industry is seeking a talent who is expected to learn quickly, adapt readily and be eager to challenge themselves to learn new workflows and support different areas of the business.
You will be working closely with a wide range of internal teams to provide prompt and thorough support. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to gain experience with multiple aspects of the operations behind Company's Revenue and Partnerships Organization and to build partnerships with people across the business.
Also, your initial focus will be on helping internal Sales team work efficiently and effectively. You will serve as a ‘first-line’ escalation point for members of the Sales team that have questions about the Ads products, require administrative changes on client accounts.
● Become an expert on the Ads products. Understand how they work and how to unlock their full potential to deliver upon one’s business objectives.
●Pull, analyse, and manipulate data from Ads Platform to tell a compelling story on past campaign performance and create reports.
● Manage workflow to meet and exceed defined service level agreements.
● Identify opportunities for increased efficiency and continually improving our process design and tooling.
● Excellent verbal and written communication in English and Mandarin
● Ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
● Highly self-motivated and well-organized.
● Detail-oriented, focused, motivated, able to adapt to an ever-changing environment.
● Ability to multi-task, prioritize among many demands and work with minimal supervision.
● Exceptionally resourceful; fearless in mining available knowledge bases to find answers.
● Data driven, technical, proactive, and curious.
● Demonstrated ability to effectively work with, guide and mentor others.
● A passion for technology and problem solving.
● Flexibility is required as you might be asked to work late shifts or weekends.
● Stamp 4 or EU passport
Preference will be given to candidates with:
● Expertise in Excel, data analysis, and modelling.
● Experience working in a customer/client-facing environment.
● Experience with online advertising, analytics, and social media.
● Full time job (40h per week)
● Salary: 29K
● Working hours: Monday To Friday (Possibly Saturdays And Sundays) among 40 hours a week from 8:00am – 8:00pm
● Amazing working conditions
● Free canteen
● Based in Dublin City Centre