I am partnering with one of the most established and well known Medical Devices companies to find engineering leaders for their new team located in Cork. .
- Engineering lead for new products and line extensions for Cork Manufacturing Operations, Project Management lead depending on project responsibilities, scope and complexity
- Provides Manufacturing support for new R&D products from Concept to Production (Product Development Procedure), is an active team member who contributes to the development of new concepts, processes and products. Co-ordinates inputs from Cork Manufacturing for Preliminary Investigation, Detailed Investigation, Product Development & Validation
- Ensures new processes are designed for manufacture, automated, innovative, cost effective and meet all Quality and EHS regulatory requirements
- Prepares Manufacturing product cost estimates under guidance
- Initiates equipment and mould User Requirement Specifications, vendor selection, requests for quotation and equipment/ mould build, management of same depends on project responsibilities, scope and complexity
- Manages and executes the production equipment transfer into Cork, takes a hands-on lead role in activities required to achieve Commercialization
- Installation – executes IQ & OQ
- Completes training – Engineers, technicians and operators
- Documentation – drafts and executes validation protocols under guidance from QA, SOPs etc.
- Trouble shooting & problem solving
- Demonstrates Manufacturability
- Executes PQ under guidance from QA
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- We are looking for a qualified person to Level 8 Degree in Engineering / Science or related discipline, Masters preferred and desirably with 10 years relevant direct engineering experience within medical device environment.
- A minimum of three to five years experience of engineers and a career history of demonstrated progressive research and development experience.
- Dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- Experienced in a medical device market and have a proven result driven track record.
- Excellent team building, communication, people management and leadership skills are desirable.
- MUST BE AN EU CITIZEN OR HAVE CURRENT WORK RIGHTS FOR IRELAND
If you are interested - please apply now or contact Lisa Jessup - Principal Consultant on email@example.com or 0871139735
- Staffing and Recruiting