• Contributes to cross functional team for process improvement implementations and new product introductions.
• Support new product introduction risk assessments to ensure the appropriate controls are in place to enable manufacturing
• Support product change over protocols to allow a smooth transition from sustaining to new product manufacturing
• Supports process technology transfer, and the preparation of manufacturing documentation for development, engineering and PPQ batches.
• Identify process improvement projects for New Product Introduction and support projects to completion.
• Work with sustaining team to understanding current issues and ensure impact of new products are defined, agreed and understood
• Write process impact assessments to support new product introduction
• Provide SME input into cross-functional teams investigating & optimizing new manufacturing processes, procedures and documentation.
• Provide training
• Support external and internal audits.
• Carry out organizational activities such as purchasing & co-coordinating communication information.
• Drive change controls, CAPA’s, investigations, improvement projects and operational safety.
- Bachelors Degree in Science/Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years experience in downstream/upstream manufacturing.
- Process development, new production and project leading experience.
- Strong communication skills
12 month contract initially, with a strong likelihood for extension