You will work in a cleanroom environment, and on a day to day basis, work with the manufacturing and quality managers, to produce biopolymer product.
Your activities will include manufacturing, processing, packaging, labelling and shipping medical grade biopolymers, whilst following SOPs.
To be successful you should have
- Level 7, or above, qualification in a related discipline (Science, Tech, Engineering or Manufacturing)
- Ideally have prior experience, or education, with regards to polymers
- Ideally have prior cleanroom experience
- Be computer literate (SAP advantageous but not essential)
- Strong initiative and follow through in executing responsibilities, overcoming obstacles and balancing multiple priorities effectively.
For more information, and a confidential discussion, please contact Jenny.Navan@cpl.ie or 01 614 6072