• 3rd Level qualification in Mechanical /Marine Engineering or similar is essential.
• Qualified and proven experience in Autodesk AutoCAD and Invertor.
• Good Computer skills and experience with a computerized PMS / Purchase ordering system
• Minimum 3 years relevant experience in structural and mechanical design.
• Knowledge of Workshop and Fabrication process.
• It would be advantageous to have a minimum 3 years relevant experience on board ship as Engineer – preferably having a 2 nd Engineer COC.
• Strong negotiation and communication skills. • Administration experience is required, preferably related to asset management.
Any applicant must have a valid work permit/ visa for Ireland. Stamp 4/ EU passport.