Dutch, French and German Business Development Rep - Leading Multinational SaaS company - Career Progression
My client has a name for great working culture - they won one of the best places to work in Ireland and the US in Glassdoor in consecutive years and promising IT SaaS solution! They promise your internal career progression with ‘promotion acceleration programme’. It means when you reach your target at the first quarter, you will be on the fast track to grow as an Account Executive within the first 9 months. This would be a great start for somebody that is looking for an exciting career in the IT/Cloud industry, putting the first step in an inspiring, people-oriented game changing and fast-growing company.
Our client is seeking Dutch, French and German Business Development Representatives to take part in the dramatic growth currently underway in EMEA. In this role, you will make outbound calls to potential clients who have expressed interest in learning more about the product or appear to be strong potential customers based upon our Dutch, French and Geram market focus. The Market Development Representative qualifies prospective customers through targeted questions about their business strategy to include informing them about product offering and ascertains the likelihood of the prospect being a good match for the services.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the EMEA Sales Development Manager.
• Create and drive lead generation in designated target accounts for the German Account Executives
• Present a balanced approach to cold calling, relationship development, sales process, and appointment setting
• Drive awareness into target prospect base in Germany through regular email and call campaigns
• Ability to understand complex business environments and uncover business challenges
• Build prospecting pipeline and regularly communicate with direct sales to ensure alignment
• Make outbound calls to prospects who are deemed to reside in one of the core vertical markets
• Share information about the product and ask questions about the prospect's business intentions
• Discern potential for purchase and schedule appointments with those who are of good potential to the Sales Account Executives to pursue
• Schedule appointments between prospects and Account Executives
• Record prospect information in CRM data base
• A proven track record of success in outbound prospecting sales experience
• Fluency in English with Market language – Dutch, French or German
• Understanding of complex sales cycles and solution selling tactics
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Motivated by individual and team achievement
• Highly organized with ability to work in fast-paced environment
• Able to connect business needs to solutions
• Bachelor’s degree
- Life assurance
- Dental care
- Education Assistance Program
- Pad Maternity leaves
- And others!