Cpl Marketing have an exciting opportunity for a Communications professional to join a leading Dublin society on a Fixed Term Contract. The successful person will contribute and fully implement a marketing and communications plan for an large educational event in 2022.
**6 - 9 month fixed term contract (Sept 2021 -May 2022)
· Devise and execute a communications plan to support the overall programme goals.
· Monitor the implementation of the communications plan.
· Manage multiple channels and platforms, including media engagement, direct mail and social media.
· Develop content for social media, from strategy and content to execution.
· Procure and manage agencies to deliver results on time and within budget, including PR, photography, videography, public affairs, design, etc.
· Manage the website ensuring it is always up to date with programme details.
· Develop concept for the programme launch, implement the launch (including press releases, photos and social media), prepare press release, engage media.
· Generate reports on progress of communications plan.
· Third level qualification in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing or other relevant field.
· 3 years’ experience of successfully executing communications strategies.
· Experience of implementing a communications strategy in the not-for-profit / education sector would be advantageous.
· PR experience.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with a strength in written communications and presentation skills.
· Excellent organisational and time management skills.
· A strong team player with the proven ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders.
· A creative, analytical, proactive individual with keen attention to detail and the ability to deliver results whilst working on his/her own initiative.
For further information please apply through the link or send your CV to email@example.com