• This role has a focus on graphic design and content development using Adobe Creative Suite. It is a key support role to our Senior Marketing Executive.
• Support the Commercial team in the development of campaigns and projects including: Web/Online, content marketing (including brochures, video, webinar & infographics), social media, educational materials and traditional and online advertising.
• Ensure content management is adhered to when developing all marketing and communications assets.
• Adhere to company/industry compliance and procedure on website and all company literature.
• Undertake general administration duties as required.
• Ensure that the Code of Conduct is complied with in all business matters carried out on the company’s behalf.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Proficient in using design software, e.g. Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator Acrobat DC, Photoshop, Premier Pro, After Effects, XD, Animate) . Proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications including Powerpoint and Outlook.
• Diploma/Degree in Marketing or equivalent degree or Graphic / Multimedia Design degree and/or equivalent Experience in Digital Marketing.
• Experience in the use of CMS systems such as Storyblok.
• Excellent organizational skills.
If you are interested in applying or want to know more about this role contact Sarah Jeanne Kelly in CPL Limerick on 087 9077699 or email your cv to email@example.com