Our client, a Building Services Company specialising in insulation and heating controls upgrades, are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their growing team. The successful Marketing Assistant will assist the Marketing Manager on all aspects of the marketing function in the organisation and will be responsible for the marketing research function for the organisation, working closely with all departments to help grow the company.
- Generate quality sales leads and administer the company leads databases.
- Respond to emails, live chats and social media messages across all company platforms.
- Assist in the creation of video and written blogs for publication.
- Assist with paid marketing campaigns.
- Monitor social media activity and curating context for our social media channels.
- Monitor and report on competitor activity.
- Assist in the creation of print materials.
- Assist in the day-to-day operation of the website, updating content where appropriate.
- Responsible for creating multimedia for all digital channels, requires on-site visits with customers for feedback, testimonials, and PR Opportunities.
- Attend tradeshows and industry networking events.
- Collect appropriate market research information, prepare reports and present to colleagues.
- Complete all tasks and duties required by the companies ISO Management Systems.
- Keeping complete and full records of all procedures and actions.
- Prepare for and attend weekly and monthly meetings
- Identify process improvements and communicate to team for consideration.
- Liaise with all organisational departments as appropriate.
- Supporting colleagues with their daily activities.
- Third level qualification in Marketing, digital marketing or similar
- 2 Years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent IT skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Deliver excellent customer service
- B2C Marketing experience
- Marketing experience in the construction industry
Excellent opportunity to join a growing, fast paced organisation, whose values include, Customer-focused, Unrivalled quality, Collaboration & teamwork, Constant improvement, Respect & Trust, Impact, For the common good.
Remuneration package will reflect the qualifications, experience, and fit of the candidate.
Interested candidates please apply with up to date CV or call Sandra Brennan on 0866078980 for enquiries.