Diligent is the pioneer in modern governance. We empower leaders to turn governance into a competitive advantage through unparalleled insight and highly secure, integrated SaaS applications, helping organizations thrive and endure in today’s complex, global landscape. The largest global network of corporate directors and executives, Diligent is relied on by more than 19,000 organizations and nearly 700,000 leaders in over 90 countries. With award-winning customer service, Diligent serves more than 50% of the Fortune 1000, 70% of the FTSE 100, and 65% of the ASX. Our passionate, smart, and creative group of more than 1,000 employees support customers around the globe.
The newly appointed Marketing Automation Manager will oversee strategic development and day-to-day execution of marketing automation activities for Diligent. This position will work closely with other Marketing Automation Managers, Sales Operations, Sales, and Marketing to conceptualize marketing automation programs and support reporting for each business unit.
· Utilize Marketo to deliver timely and relevant marketing campaigns that include smart lists, emails, landing pages, and web forms
· Manage process for all marketing prospect and customer databases in Marketo and partner with Salesforce admins on lead/contact management in Salesforce.com, including process for database hygiene and enrichment
· Build and constantly improve the company’s integrated marketing strategy, test plans, and overall program development while creating new flows
· Develop targeted, data-driven, email nurture campaigns across brands and in multiple languages
· Manage email distribution lists for customers and prospects for accuracy, data quality and GDPR/Can-Spam Compliance
· Manage email segmentation using dynamic content and snippets
· Reporting & Analytics: Generate and analyze email marketing data and use to optimize future campaigns
· Collaborate closely with sales & marketing to define any new requirements, and ensure the right attributes and data are available for relevant, personalized, and real-time campaigns
· Manage the lead scoring model, as well as monitor and optimize it to increase success of lead quality, volume, and delivery of MQLs
Required Experience/ Skills
· 4-5 years of experience working in the Marketing area in a professional environment (Email Marketing, Campaign Management, Marketing Automation, Marketing Programs)
· Minimum 2 year using Marketo or Eloqua. Marketo Certified Expert Certificate preferred.
· Proven expertise in marketing operations from campaign concept through execution to measurement
· Experience with Salesforce
· Ability to work with cross functional teams
· Strong attention-to-detail and project prioritization abilities
· Strong writing and grammar skills
· Email template design, testing and optimization
· Technology background with experience in deliverability, inbox placement and email reputation
· Highly collaborative and positive work style