Cpl is working on a fantastic new opportunity for an experienced Brand Manager to join an award-winning Manufacturing business headquartered in Lisburn, County Down.
Due to continued company success and rapid growth, a new role has been created for a talented Brand Manager to join their dynamic team.
About the role
The Successful candidate will play a vital role in this company leading projects from initial concept through to market launch and analysis.
Reporting to the Commercial Director the Brand Manager will work alongside Marketing Managers to create marketing campaigns for product brands using a variety of marketing techniques.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Continually devise new, creative concepts and ideas to present marketing material for product re-launch to ensure brand awareness customer and loyalty.
- Carry out sales analysis of each brand to analyse promotional effectiveness and report to Directors accordingly.
- Production of POS material, advertising, brochures, sales and promotional material.
- Creation and development of in-store presence for Decora’s portfolio of brands
- Copywriting & proofreading of all marketing literature, brochures, press releases, editorials.
- Content management for website, social networks and all other digital platforms.
- Carry out research within associated trade sectors and reporting on findings and on market trends i.e. interior design trends and colours and feedback to the marketing department accordingly.
- Collate and report on competitor information.
- Plan and co-ordinate exhibitions and trade shows.
- Work alongside various outside agencies in relation to ongoing marketing projects.
- Liaising with ASM team on a bespoke customer in store/showroom needs
- Carry out customer requests for marketing information as required.
- Liaise with internal departments on all aspects of marketing requirements.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree qualification in Marketing or a related subject (Desirable)
- A minimum of 3 year’s commercial Brand Management within FMCG environment
- Experience of leading branding projects and can demonstrate creative flair
- Demonstrable experience of managing multiple brands
- Experience in Digital Marketing and social media feed management tools
- Demonstrable experience of working on simultaneous marketing projects
- People Management
- Proficient in Microsoft packages, particularly PowerPoint and Publisher
- Use of Adobe Illustrator or design packages
- An attractive salary (Negotiable depending on experience)
- 32 days annual leave with additional for long service
- Life assurance upon one years’ service
- Discount on Company products
- Health cash plan upon one years’ service
To apply for this opportunity send your CV today via the link or contact Emma Braniff @ Cpl for information.