Servisource Recruitment are immediately seeking a Marketing Communications Manager for their client who is based within the Public Sector in Dublin.
Position: Marketing Communications Manager
Duration: Maternity cover up to 12 months
Annual Leave: 30 days
Hours: 37 hours p/wk
The function of the Marketing and Communications Manager will be to provide the highest possible level of support to the CEO, senior leadership team and colleagues on all aspects of promoting the Authority, its services, outcomes, and achievements. The core job function entails developing, defining, managing, and executing the annual communications plan.
- Provide advice to the CEO, senior leadership team and colleagues on all aspects of communications and marketing.
- With the CEO and senior leadership team develop, manage, and implement strategies and plans.
- Lead, prepare and implement a strategic annual communications plan, working with the digital marketing manager and other communications team colleagues.
- Engage with the programme teams to determine business objectives and agree achievable communications objectives within assigned budgets.
- Prepare organisational and programme messaging frameworks as required, to maintain consistency of communications.
- Determine efficient and effective channels for delivering the message to the respective audiences.
- Develop detailed briefs for major external delivery agencies including PR, advertising, research, design, and web among others.
- Work closely with communications colleagues to optimise communications synergies and leverage opportunities.
- Lead in the delivery of corporate, business and consumer marketing.
- Manage and co-ordinate the activities of direct reporting staff with a particular focus on messaging, publications, PR, events, advertising, and sponsorship.
- Establish relationships with key intermediaries towards the efficient delivery and amplification of messages in constituent sectors.
- Engage, manage, and oversee, suitable external consultants and subcontractors as necessary for achieving the communications and promotional objectives.
- Measure and report on the outcomes and effectiveness of all activities to relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Gather relevant insights and, where necessary, commission research to establish baseline indicators, inform messaging and measure performance.
- Active and compliant financial management of assigned budgets (direct and indirect) with strong attention to value for money.
- Risk assessment and management of all aspects of campaigns
- Proactively seek new and innovative ways to engage the target audiences.
- Ad hoc duties as may be assigned.
- Proven track record and practical experience of consumer and business-to-business marketing and a high level of relevant industry knowledge.
- Appropriate familiarity and skill with the various marketing channels including PR, written communication, event management, designed collateral, advertising, direct marketing, digital marketing, website development, market research, and tools such as Microsoft software suite.
- A capacity to foster a positive working relationship with colleagues and external stakeholders; to work in multi-disciplinary teams and to network effectively.
- Flexible approach to problem solving and decision making to ensure the best solution is achieved focusing on the need for greater efficiency and effective delivery.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Well-developed influencing skills.
- Ability to manage and lead a team of marketing professionals
- Results oriented.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to deadlines/milestones.
- Degree in marketing, business, or a related relevant field.
- Minimum five years’ experience in a comparable marketing role leading largescale marketing and communications campaigns.
- Highly competent in all aspects of the full marketing mix coupled with excellent relevant industry knowledge.
- Knowledge/ Experience of working in the Public Sector.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply now or send your CV to CConnolly@servisource.ie!!