Our client, a leader in video and voice solutions, is seeking a strong Sales professional who will care about their customers, have a deep curiosity about their greatest challenges and have the drive and expertise to solve them.
Our client not only leads the market in the quality of their products and service but in their world-class work environments heavily focused on a culture of collaboration, teamwork, and recognition. This is backed up by a fantastic benefits and rewards package.
As the MDT Manager for EMEA, you will play a pivotal role in driving your teams to generate qualified sales leads and opportunities. You will work across all marketing channels identifying ways to deliver results.
You will need to possess a credible and inclusive leadership-style with strong coaching and mentoring skills. This role requires a “lead from the front” approach within a fast-paced, metrics driven and rapidly evolving environment.
Your Daily role
- Perform against a financial target every quarter. Deliver and forecast against the set weekly, monthly and quarterly financial targets
- Campaign/ Demand Generation Creation - identify new inbound and outbound marketing activities that deliver a flow of qualified leads whilst monitoring ROI and optimising customer acquisition cost. Oversee from execution to analysis
- To devise and set quarterly objectives/KPI’s for the Team, with specific focus on the feedback loop. To monitor performance and non-performance with equal importance, implementing any areas where improvement is needed
- Research and develop effective value proposition and messaging for target accounts, regions and/or verticals. Create and execute plans to ensure the delivery of high-value content at the optimal moment in an account's discovery and sales journey, capturing and nurturing leads
- Define success metrics and own the performance analysis of your team’s activities, ensuring ongoing optimisation. Analyse marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimisation to meet sales targets
- Track lead lifecycle and conversion rates from inquiry to closed deal, focusing on over-achieving against industry conversion rates at every stage of the lifecycle
- As applicable, to manage day to day relationship with outsourced 3rd party marketing and business development agencies, securing a positive ROI and optimising associated costs
What you will bring to the team
- Typically, 5+ years of related experience (e.g. Inbound/Outbound team management experience, significant experience in usage and execution of Outbound/Inbound Prospecting Tools within an MDT environment, significant experience of best practice campaign implementation and performance, technology sales)
- Experience of working in multiple regions and understanding the challenges/opportunities that emanate from those regions
- Experience working cross-functionally with various marketing teams to coordinate campaigns from end to end
- Expert understanding of demand generation and a track record of owning campaigns and driving pipeline growth
- Experience in stretching top performers and effectively dealing with non-performers
- A second language would be highly desirable, especially French or German
In return You will get
- Competitive Salary
- Great Career development
- Amazing Team culture: Empowered, supported, included, trust and transparent
- A dynamic & fun working environment
- Many More
Cpl is proud to be partnering with the latest addition to Galway’s burgeoning tech sector. This market-leading global communications company is creating a Centre of Excellence in Galway, which has been described as the “innovation heartbeat for the company’s offices across the globe”.
This Centre of Excellence will serve as the primary research and development lab in EMEA and will boost 200 highly skilled professionals across a range of engineering, sales, and customer support roles.