Cpl are working exclusively with a drinks company based in Belfast City Centre. We are looking to speak with experienced Marketing Director level professionals who have the experience to grow and develop brands from ground level up.
You will have full autonomy over marketing, branding, innovation and communications as well as being an integral member of the leadership team.
- Build a comprehensive marketing strategy, including but not limited to advertising, trade marketing, digital communications and public relations, based upon information and key insight.
- Prepare annual marketing plans, creating a calendar of campaigns and events for global markets, ensuring a consistent brand message is delivered throughout all marketing channels.
- Set and manage the marketing budget to deliver a solid portfolio performance then ensure that resources are used efficiently through regular planning, implementation and evaluation of spend.
- Recruit, manage and brilliantly lead the marketing team, providing opportunities for personal development, enabling team members to achieve the targets of the business and personal success.
- Full P&L responsibility for the portfolio, providing detailed reports and research to Board of
- Directors on business performance with recommendations on strategic direction.
- Review competitor activity and market conditions in order to adapt marketing strategies accordingly, and ensure that the whiskey wins in a highly competitive category.
- Develop, implement and monitor systems necessary for the smooth operation of the marketing function allowing for collaboration with other functions within the business to maximise success.
- Coordinate media and other external interest in the organisation to ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to all stakeholders including company shareholders
- Degree level education with at least 10 years’ experience working in a Marketing leadership role.
- Strong background in drinks industry and proven ability to grow brands across global markets.
- Experience setting and managing budgets; growing and leading marketing teams to succeed.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills to ensure people believe in the strategic direction.
- Ability and experience in managing relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external.
- Highly driven, enthusiastic, able to work on own initiative and be a key part of a winning team.
- Excellent communicator with ability to develop strong internal and external business relationships
For a confidential conversation call Aimee Irwin on the number highlighted. For immediate consideration please click apply.
I cover Marketing & Sales and HR opportunities across Northern Ireland if you are looking for your next career move or if you are thinking of growing out your team feel free to call me for a confidential chat.
#MarketingDirector #HeadofMarketing #startup #belfast
#marketing #sales #hr #recruitment