As an Account Coordinator, you will be working in the Cpl team to support Account Managers and Account Executives in their search engine platform by resolving ticket requests by stakeholders, serving as a point-of-contact (POC) to resolve client and stakeholder escalations.
We are looking for professionals with skills and experience in building client relationships by providing data-driven solutions, creating reports and search optimisation. This position is focused on results, works collaboratively to solve problems, and is committed to maintaining a first-class experience by working to maintain compliance & quality. Success measures include decision in quality and accuracy, and performance to SLA.
- Serve as an inter-team point of contact for escalations from internal teams, track all requests using a ticketing system and work closely with stakeholders to resolve the requests
- Effectively follow process and guidelines
- Quickly and professionally resolve stakeholder requests
- Coordinate with team members to manage daily team workload and schedules
- Help foster innovation in tools and processes to make the team more effective and efficient
- Readiness and capability to learn search engine marketing
- Collaborative teammate who can build successful team relationships with partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to the detail
- Flexible and able to quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
- Fluency in English
- Experienced using Excel to analyse information, including data manipulation, V-Lookups, creating and using pivot tables, and data analysis
- 1+ years digital media experience