Our client, a quality compliance and auditing company located in Dublin 12, are looking to recruit a highly motivated and experienced Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will report to Marketing Director and will be responsible for designing and driving a comprehensive marketing plan, including general marketing, lead generation and social media.
- Create and execute a comprehensive marketing plan to include web site updates, email, direct mail, print materials, advertising, social media, conferences and public relations.
- Create and maintain a social media calendar for short-term viral initiatives and long-term brand campaigns.
- Manage and maintain the analytics systems to track social media engagement and results and create monthly social media reports.
- Stay apprised of emerging social media technologies, trends and industry news that align with the brands' marketing and business goals.
- Lead generation goals and forecasts, setting/managing budget priorities, and measuring overall results.
- Track and analyse marketing performance and continually implement optimizations for increased growth.
- Provide day-to-day management and accountability for all marketing programs.
- Manage the full cycle of the proposal development process, including but not limited to:
- Proposal & qualification package generation.
- Tracking communications from issuer of RFP and communicating changes to proposal team
- Writing, editing and overseeing development of graphics, charts, schedules, etc.
- Compilation of Case Studies and ISO Articles on a monthly basis.
- Organising and Attending Conferences
- Social media management – Twitter, LinkedIn, SEO, Facebook
- Email campaign management
- Website maintenance and content management
- Maintain our page 1 status for SEO.
- Target is to bring our Sustainability and carbon footprinting services to page 1 on SEO
- Identifying marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Arranging sales appointments
- Writing articles on ISO Standards
- CRM / Database management
- Monthly reporting and meeting to be held with MD.
- You will be expected to perform work in a professional manner and complete assignments on time.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
- 3rd level Degree in marketing
- At 5 years of digital marketing experience within a B2B environment
- Expertise in digital marketing
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, set and manage expectations in a fast-paced environment
- Creative marketer with desire to innovate and transform marketing practices and strategy
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think and execute both strategically and creatively
- High attention to detail and focus on quality output necessary
- Computer skills required: Microsoft office, Adobe Creative Suite X6, Corel Draw, Wordpress, mobile apps and all social media sites.
- Demonstrated experience delivering end to end marketing campaigns across multiple channels with proven expertise in SEO/ SEM optimisation.
- Deep understanding of modern marketing techniques, including persona-based marketing, performance marketing
- Strong communicator
- Experience with copywriting/ blog writing with SEO in mind;
- Good with people and building strong relationships.
- A creative eye and excellent attention to detail.
- Self – Starter who knows how to juggle multiple priorities
It’s a great opportunity to join a very friendly team with high growth trajectory. Remuneration package will reflect the qualifications, experience, and fit of the candidate but the ideal candidate can expect the salary circa €45,000 DOE per annum.
Interested candidates please apply with up to date CV or call Sandra Brennan for enquiries on 086 6078980.