Truly exciting standalone Marketing Manager roles seeks a demonstrated marketing generalist with a flair for digital to lead local Marketing and Digital Lead Generation Strategy. Bolstered by an impressive global brand, you will enjoy the opportunity to work with impact with the Senior leadership team, reporting into the managing director.
You will bring with you significant experience in both traditional marketing and digital marketing and also performance marketing. You will be able to work autonomously, navigate relationships at a senior level, at pace and be incredibly self-driven.
You will be quick to understand the company’s various value propositions, brand, and tone of voice, with the ability to both adopt group standards while adapting the marketing and digital strategy for our local market.
- Define the local Marketing, and Digital Marketing strategy to help achieve the company’s
- growth plans over the next several years
- Drive a strategy and the optimisation of lead/sales generation activity that will increase both
- online sales and assisted sales
- Work with local management team to identify trends and themes of interest to various
- audience groups and develop the various content plans and assets in line with these.
- Content - generate, write, and package lead generating content (both online and offline), tailored to various audiences. This will include thought leadership pieces, podcasts, videos, interviewing, radio ads, long form papers, shorter articles, opinion pieces, infographics, web content writing, brochure writing, email marketing, newsletters, blogs to name a few.
- Prepare/Create presentations for sales teams, in accordance with corporate brand.
- Manage and supervise the organisation of events (including virtual/online events), with the
- Work closely with our digital partners, identify and scale successful demand generation methods, using new lead generation tools & techniques.
- Support our business to develop capabilities across;
- SEO, optimizing site and supporting off-page optimisation efforts
- PPC & Remarketing. Defining the paid search and re-marketing strategy, running the paid search account on a day to day basis.
- Prospect target definition and specific targeting campaigns
- Social media, defining the strategy and executing paid, earned and owned activity
- Manage the marketing budget. Ensure spend is tracked back to impact and performance and
- You will bring 8 + years Marketing and Digital Marketing Experience
- Educated to degree level in marketing or a related discipline, qualification in Digital Marketing
- Experience in email marketing and with automation tools
- Social media experience (essential). Can demonstrate experience of platform management and use of social media tooling, recognizes the role of social media platforms in the sales process across paid, earned and owned channels.
- Strong analytical skills, and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimise performance and determine future strategy
- Excellent communication skills, in particular a proven track record in writing content to many different audiences.
- Experience of managing multi-channel digital marketing campaigns
- Excellent knowledge of PPC – setting up campaigns, managing paid search accounts, optimizing performance, reporting on AdWords performance, tracking activity impact and driving traffic and increasing sales
- Up to date knowledge of the broader paid space media either through application or management of a digital media agency
- Good knowledge of SEO
- Experience of CRM platforms, marketing automation and remarketing
- Understanding of the role of content in the digital marketing mix