Marketing Manager – Galway
Marketing Manager job available in Galway. This job role is responsible for developing and implementing a marketing strategy that supports the sales teams while building and maintaining the corporate image of the company. The successful candidate be experienced in the creation and implementation of the marketing plans, including tradeshow and event management, PR, advertisement using both online and traditional platforms, development of websites, social media, and educational platforms. Our client is a FMCG supplier to the retail and agricultural sectors.
- Implementation of marketing initiatives and promotions to deliver a superior customer experience.
- Design and implement the marketing and business development strategy in line with the Strategic Plan.
- Promote communication to the management teams to ensure shared understanding of go-to-market strategy and programs.
- Brand & communications management.
- Implement and monitor effectiveness of marketing initiatives, including advertising, website development, update the marketing tools.
- Market research and analysis.
- End-to-end management of all marketing channels including local area marketing, website, search, email, social media, and advertising.
- Building and maintaining relationships with retailers to drive sales.
- Analyse the CRM and proposing creative digital marketing initiatives to drive revenue, member awareness and usage of services and member growth.
- Maximising profits and identifying potential savings to drive ROI.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience in product marketing fundamentals including customer insights and segmentation, positioning and messaging, pricing, and leading go-to-market campaigns.
- Experience working with the latest web and mobile production standards and practices, social media tools and platforms a plus.
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Experience in website content writing, maintenance and updating, SEO.
- Experience in lead generation - Inbound Marketing, email marketing and quantitative research techniques.
- Demonstrated experience managing the development of marketing campaigns, digital products, technologies, and experiences.
For an immediate interview please forward your CV using the apply button