Cpl Marketing Recruitment have an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join a leading Irish Retail organisation. The successful candidate will be responsible for shaping and delivering local event and PR strategies, supporting centralised marketing strategies around media, digital and brand to drive footfall into the organisation.
- Take ownership of the local Marketing plans, focusing on maximising ROI and driving footfall by delivering a clear & compelling brand experience.
- Manage events budgets, operational alignment, tenant engagement, event comms and event agency partners to maximise footfall and ROI from all event investment.
- Own & develop the Irish media and PR strategy, working with the Senior Brand & Advertising Manager to agree clear KPIs and targets in line with the centres’ acquisition & targeting strategy.
- Manage any comms or paid media required to support local event and PR activity. Work with the central Digital Marketing team, central CRM team, and our agency partners to ensure that all campaigns work in parallel, on and offline
- Manage all customer facing communications; printed and digital, promotional and informational, including: posters, hoardings, window / door graphics, digital screens etc
- Support Retail Business Management team, utilising on-site relationship with the occupiers and data/feedback from our brand satisfaction survey to drive occupier performance and satisfaction
- Financial reporting and budget management – adhere to HOL budget protocols in delivering marketing plan in line with agreed budgets, undertake regular reforecast with Senior Brand & Advertising Manager, manage local year end marketing budget closure
- Degree level qualification in Marketing or other relevant discipline.
- Strong communication skills and a confident decision maker.
- Presentation and organisational skills
- Able to use own initiative / innovate and is self motivated.
- Cooperates with others and builds good working relationships
- Previous experience of marketing a retail/leisure scheme preferred.
- Media trained
For further information please apply though the link or email email@example.com