Exciting new role reporting into the Sales & Marketing Manager of a leading Agricultural newspaper in South Dublin. The Marketing Specialist is set to play a key role in supporting and implement the marketing strategy and positively promoting the brand. This position will suit a creative, experienced, highly organised individual who is resourceful and enjoys working on both traditional and digital marketing activities in a busy office environment.
The day to day:
• Gain a thorough understanding of our products and differentiators to develop strategies aimed at increasing effective communications and brand awareness.
• Develop marketing and creative campaigns for our brands and events.
• Drive weekly promotional activities across email newsletters, radio advertisements, press releases, social media, google display advertising and video marketing.
• Prepare annual marketing plans.
• Develop a market research programme across our brands.
• Work closely with other departments on our strategic messaging and branding.
• Prepare marketing proposals for partnerships.
• 5 years + marketing experience in a hands-on marketing role.
• Digital and traditional marketing skillset.
• Farming / rural background and/or agri business experience.
• Third level qualification in marketing or a related discipline.
• Drive, enthusiasm and a strong work ethic.
• Comfortable working on multiple projects with tight deadlines in a fast-paced media environment.
For further information please contact Aoife Norton on 085 8037369 or email email@example.com