Cpl are currently recruiting for an exciting new role reporting into the Sales & Marketing Manager of a leading Agricultural newspaper in South Dublin. The Marketing Specialist is set to play a key role in supporting and implementing the marketing strategy and positively promoting the brand.
This position will suit a creative, experienced, highly organised individual who is resourceful and enjoys working on both traditional and digital marketing activities in a busy office environment.
What you will be doing:
- Gain a thorough understanding of products and differentiators to develop strategies aimed at increasing effective communications and brand awareness.
- Develop marketing and creative campaigns for brands and events.
- Drive weekly promotional activities across email newsletters, radio advertisements, press releases, social media, google display advertising and video marketing.
- Prepare annual marketing plans.
- Develop a market research programme across brands.
- Work closely with other departments on strategic messaging and branding.
- Prepare marketing proposals for partnerships.
- Manage and drive PR to increase the profile of brands which includes writing of press releases, storytelling and management of media relations.
- Manage and maximise the effective use of the sponsorship budget.
- Produce marketing reports as required by the business in line with KPIs.
- Promote the Agricultural Trust as an employer of choice internally and externally.
- Develop and implement a plan of activities e.g. promotion of company successes on social media, company social media pages etc.
What you will have:
- 3 years + marketing experience in a hands-on marketing role.
- Digital and traditional marketing skillset.
- Third level qualification in marketing or a related discipline.
- Drive, enthusiasm, and a strong work ethic.
- Comfortable working on multiple projects with tight deadlines in a fast-paced media environment.
If interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please email Rory.Colgan@cpl.ie or call 021 494 4875.