This position will support project operations by monitoring and analyzing master data, key data, and master relationship data within the organization.
Provides assistance in resolving data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies collaborating with subject matter experts (SMEs) and data stewards.
Manages, analyzes, and resolves data initiative issues and manages revisions needed to best meet internal and customer requirements while adhering to data standards.
Master Data Analysts often work in a deadline driven environment, so it's important they can stay focused and carry out their tasks in a timely and accurate manner. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are also essential as regular communication with internal and external departments will be expected.
Scope of Responsibilities:
1. Assists in the application and implementation procedures of data standards and guidelines on data ownership and data replication to ensure access to and integrity of data sets.
2. Creation and maintenance of material master data for finished and semi-finished products, raw materials as well as vendor and customer master data according to established standards.
3. Assists in data management, governance, and data quality of master data requirements with other functional data owners to ensure functional master data integrity across the operation of systems is consistent and meets stated business rules and requirements.
4. Work collaboratively with other functions (e.g. Global Quality, Regulatory, Finance, affiliates & manufacturing sites) to ensure material master related issues are resolved and objectives are met.
5. Good understanding of the related Business Processes related to onboarding and maintenance of master data in SAP.
6. Support various SAP implementation projects to ensure continued alignment between global and local master data teams. Support project teams during data cleansing and migration activities.
7. High level of experience with Material Master, BOMs, Routers, IBP, Order Mgmt, Quality and Trade compliance related to the Material Master Data.
8. Periodically may be responsible for development and preparation of training documents as well as the training of key users or other super users.
9. Performs additional duties as the need arises
Minimum Qualification Requirements
• Bachelor level degree in Business, Sciences or relevant discipline or equivalent experience preferred.
• 1-2 years pharmaceutical / SAP System Management experience.
• High level of proficiency with MS Office programs, including Visio and Excel formulas. Proficiency with MS Access desirable and SAP with material master data experience is a plus.
• Relevant experience in GMP environment.