Key responsibilities and activities
- Day to day management of the Master Data activities for both the regional inhouse and offshore Data Operations teams
- Manage business escalations to timely resolution between both the regional inhouse e inhouse and offshore Data Operations teams
- Engage with Stakeholders & business partners on projects, initiatives, tactical matters, business rules and improvements
- Lead and manage departmental master data activities and deliverables associated with project work for the region.
- Manage adhoc projects and unexpected events with both the inhouse and offshore Data Operations teams
- Preparation of metrics, dashboards, and tracking to facilitate the efficient operations of the Data Operations department.
- Participate in and lead, operational and governance meetings including end-to-end, value capture, and third-party reviews.
- Provide tactical direction to third party team(s) and function as point of escalation.
- 3-5 years Supply chain experience in master data, operations, or cross-functional business environment.
- SAP experience in Customer and Material Master required
- Basic business and/or technical knowledge and understanding of Supply Chain data elements, process, and organizational support models.
- MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Strong written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to build strong collaborative relationships, influence multiple stakeholders, and establish common goals and objectives without sacrificing outcomes.
- Ability to contribute on a diverse, multicultural and partially remote team.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment where priorities change rapidly, and tight deadlines exist.
- Data quality orientated
- Self-starter, self-motivating, independent
- Strong analytic skills related to working with structured data needs
- Ability to solve problems and apply logical thinking for accuracy, quality and peer reviews
3rd level University degree. Equivalent business experience can also be considered
Minimum of 3-5 years SAP experience in Data management (Material/Customer/Pricing)