Duties and Responsibilities include the following (Other duties may be assigned)
• Leads and owns the facilitation of the cross functional Backlog Review Meeting. At the appropriate frequency for the BU/BA/Regional structure.
• Leads and owns the facilitation of the Production Back Log Meetings; learn process and execute real-time actions as required
o Examples include but not limited to email inquiry, inventory inquiry, version history research, etc.
• Order management activities including managing holds and scheduling orders
• Establish priority for work order’s sequence in alignment with scheduled dates
• Collaborate with supply chain and production on order execution
• Follow up on scheduling exceptions to ensure commitments are met
• Adjust ATP rules to ensure orders are consistently scheduled according to material levels and capacity
• Follow up on aging orders to ensure prompt disposition
• Work with Production and appropriate Value Streams on order escalation, prioritisation and scheduling
• Act as liaison between sales, customer service, procurement and fulfillment operations
Education / Experience, Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
• Degree in business management, supply chain management, or related fields
• Proficient in MS Office applications, in particular Word and Excel
• Experience with Oracle ERP programs required
• Familiarity with Agile PLM is preferred
• University / College degree preferred
• Quick learner with attention to detail
• Analytical thinker with the ability to multi-task
• Must have an innate desire for Continuous Improvement
• Ability to perform daily tasks without constant Management / Supervisory oversight
• Must be willing to frequently communicate and collaborate across functional boundaries
• Must have a desire to provide the customer with high quality products, on time, every time.
• Employee works primarily in a fast paced office and warehouse environment, within a well ventilated area, and is exposed to moderate noise levels.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.