My Client is one of Irelands largest pharmaceutical manufacturers. Based in Co Down, but with locations globally. A vacancy has arisen for a Materials Planning Manager to join their manufacturing function.
Responsible for ensuring the optimum level of inventory is maintained in the business to meet production requirements and corporate inventory targets. Role will involve close collaboration with wider Supply Chain Group and Operations teams to ensure inventory model is appropriate and flexible. Role will be a key part of the Supply Chain Group and will drive process improvement to ensure materials call off process is efficient and fit for purpose.
· Degree in business, logistics, supply chain management or similar
· Proven experience of managing a large team and delivering results within a complex organisation / industry.
· Demonstrable experience working with ERP Inventory Management Systems in a high SKU count business with multiple suppliers and customers across many countries
· Minimum of five years of experience operating at a senior level within inventory management, inventory control, materials management and material control
· Demonstrable experience of devising and implementing robust inventory management processes and controls, and identifying/ implementing process improvements
· Excellent people management and leadership skills with demonstrable examples of leading and motivating a team in a dynamic environment
To discuss this on any other role in Life Sciences, call Seamus on 02890725625