12 month contract
Offering up to £15.00 per hour via PAYE
CPL Life Sciences are currently collaborating with leading Medical Device Pharmaceutical company who are looking for a MDR Scientist Biology/ Microbiology Scientist on a 12 month contractual based working in their offices in Blackpool. The basis of this position is to support and deliver shelf life programme for MDR (Medical Device Regulations) product registration updates.
Job Responsibilities include;
Write technical justifications for MDR stability programme
• Write technical protocols and reports for shelf-life aging studies
• Manage set-up of stability trials in collaboration with relevant departments
• Manage samples for studies and testing
• Support re-validation of stability environmental chambers through documentation and coordination
• Support execution of annual stability programme.
• Co-ordinate own week to week workload in line with your project plans and departmental priorities and overall business framework. Collate resource hours.
• Adhere to the Change Control and Design Control requirements
• Degree qualified – ideally science or similar qualification
• Previous experience and knowledge of medical device stability requirements is essential
• Previous experience in medical device or related regulated industry essential
• Previous experience of leading small projects
If this position is of interest to yourself please forward your CV to Sophie at CPL Life Sciences on firstname.lastname@example.org.