We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Fitter to join our clients continuously growing team. Our client is a specialist utilities/civil engineering company and they are seeking an experienced and fully qualified Mechanical Fitter for various municipal & industrial works throughout Northern Ireland and Ireland.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Work with a large range of mechanical equipment & materials. Including, but not limited to, pumps, specialist mechanical equipment in water and wastewater, small to large bore pipework, and access metalworks.
· Carrying out a range of new or modifying existing installations
· To investigate, inspect, maintain, repair and service a range of mechanical equipment
· To perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged mechanical equipment & installations as required.
· Carry out preventative maintenance and breakdown repair on a range of equipment
· Previous experience working in Municipal and Industrial applications
· Pump installation and maintenance experience would be desirable
· NVQ/ City and Guilds qualifications in engineering/ welding/ fabrication would be desirable
· Site supervisor CSR/CSCS Gold Card would be desirable
Apply now or contact me (Richard) for more information on [email protected] / 07387417276