My Client is one of Irelands largest pharmaceutical manufacturers. Based in Co Down, but with locations globally. A vacancy has arisen for a Mechanical Project Engineer within their quality team
- Be part of the Engineering project team that manage the clients Capital investment program to ensure facilities & equipment are “Fit for purpose” as defined by EHS policies
- As part of a multi skilled project team, provide mechanical engineering expertise to key projects being considered for delivery of new products and resolving technical issues as identified across all sites.
- Take ownership of assigned projects from concept and scope definition, through design phase and approvals – ensuring that design is fit-for-purpose, meets all quality & safety attributes and can be delivered within the constraints of manufacturing.
- Work closely with Operations, Quality, EHS and other functions to deliver effective processes, facilities and equipment.
- Act as an SME for assigned critical process equipment’s
- Enhance project management capability and processes to deliver Capital programme on time, within budget and to the highest standards of quality.
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 3 years’ Mechanical Project Engineering experience.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Working knowledge of GxP requirements for Automated and Computerized systems
- Demonstrated working knowledge of FAT, IQ/OQ/PQ validations environment
- Ability to successfully implement change through continuous process improvement
- Experience with managing external suppliers to high standards of Service Level Agreement
- Excellent people management skills, including performance management and development of team