As a Media Content Review, you will be responsible with the following:
• Read articles and analyse the content
• Summarize the article in 3-4 sentences or 1-2 pages, depending on the case
• Review audio, image and transcript feed to check if it matches brief, including keywords
• Capture required information from calls/ emails and create a report
• Participate in meetings to discuss findings and ongoing recommendations
• Work in teams to achieve the desired project outcome
• Rate sentiment and capture other key mandatory fields as per the brief document
• Ensure data is captured without any mistakes on the systems.
• Languages required: German
• Fluency in English
• At least one year of experience working in content or media monitoring
• Available to work in rotational shift timings and weekends
• Ability to comprehend articles and good analytical skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to multitask
• Determined 1-year contract with the possibility of extension
• Fantastic opportunity to work and develop your career in one of the leading international outsourcing companies in a unique and fast-paced working environment
• Professional and personal development in a multinational working environment through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills)
• Attractive compensation package
• Possibility to work from home according to company standards
• Modern, spacious office with good connection to the city centre (metro) and necessary infrastructure around.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or If you know someone that would be interested, please feel free to pass my contact detail.