We’re looking for German Team Lead for one of the leading global information technology consulting and business process services Company based in Porto, Portugal.
As a Team Lead, you will be responsible with the following:
- Manage a team of associates to ensure they meet data deadlines and adequate quality standards;
- Provide support and training to associates to ensure they maintain a high standard of quality;
- Review administration procedures and identify areas of improvements;
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance
- Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
- Manage Key performance indicators;
- Act as a Subject Matter Specialist;
- Review audio, image and transcript feed to check if it matches brief, including keywords; - Read articles and analyze the content;
- Summarize the article in 3-4 sentences;
- Capture relevant/matching information based on context from calls/emails and create report;
- Rate sentiment and capture other key mandatory fields as per the brief document; - Ensure data is captured without any mistakes on the systems.
Advanced level of English and German;
At least 1 year of experience in a Team Lead role in a technical support or client care operation;
Open to work in rotational shift timings and weekends as per process requirement;
Ability to manage a team;
Excellent organizational and communication skills;
Aptitude to comprehend articles and good analytical skills; Interest in current affairs/news is preferred;
Accuracy and attention to detail;
If you would like to hear more about this role, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or If you know someone that would be interested, please feel free to pass my contact detail.