Our client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
The Media Operations team develops solutions for public figures and media publishers on social media platforms improving the media content ecosystem by enhancing graph quality, creating exceptional support experiences for publishers and delivering actionable product insights.
· Develop investigative skills for identifying sources of verification in various cultural contexts
· Manage high volume ticket queues in a consistent and efficient manner
· Serve as the primary support point of contact for content creators, public figures, and media companies regarding the verification of their pages and content Support and communicate with public figures, content creators and media partners, to understand and resolve their inbound product questions and issues
· Communicate and collaborate cross-functionally to lead creator and partner issue resolution across teams, and troubleshoot quickly and effectively to drive resolution Support charities utilizing their payments, issues and queries as part of our social initiatives
• Fluency in written and spoken English and German (B2+)
• Minimum 2+ years of experience in online operations, account management or technical support in a contact centre environment
• Fast and self-learner in a fast-changing corporate environment
• knowledgeable on Industry and business of online video space, video creators, digital publishing and/or media companies preferred
· Tax saver ticket
· Life Assurance
· PMI Private Medical Insurance
· Bike to work scheme
If this sounds interesting to you, send your CV now to Seol.email@example.com and start a conversation faster than anyone else.