This is a rare opportunity for any junior level candidate in industry to gain invaluable experience within a dynamic Biotech business. In this role, you will add medical value to a portfolio of groundbreaking products and collaborate closely with an experienced CMO who will naturally build your skill set into areas that you wouldn't usually experience until far later in your career. A hugely exciting opportunity for any medical affairs pharmacist or medic to build their profile and accelerate their journey through industry.
- Medical Doctor or Pharmacist
- Medical Affairs experience, either as an MSL, Medical Advisor or Signatory
- Either a current Final Signatory or Signatory eligible
- Experience within CNS, Pain, Neurology, Mental Health or Virology is desirable but not essential
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the development of the UK and Ireland medical affairs strategy and plan alongside the Medical Director
- Being responsible for the operational delivery of the medical affairs plan in the UK and Ireland
- Following the requirements of the ABPI Code of Practice
- Providing scientific expertise to external and internal stakeholders
- Supporting the development of marketing materials through the copy approval process
- Supporting implementation and maintenance of the Compliance framework and the delivery of office and field-based projects and activities
- Assisting the global medical affairs organization as needed at national and international meetings and conferences
Please apply in order to receive the full job description.
The successful candidate would receive a competitive annual salary package plus an excellent benefits package including the likes of a bonus, car allowance, private healthcare, pension scheme and much more.
Contact/How to Learn More:
To find out more information or apply, contact Amaree Rey on 0118 952 2799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Medical Division at Cpl Life Sciences (previously Only Medics/Clinical Professionals) is a specialist division that focuses exclusively on recruitment of Medical Affairs, Clinical Development & Pharmacovigilance for pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, Clinical Research Organisations (CROs) and Regulatory Authorities.