Indication: Solid Tumour
Function: Medical Affairs
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Languages: Finnish, English + additional Nordic language
CPL Life Sciences is a supporting a highly reputable top global pharmaceutical company with a broad pipeline. Due to growth in their Oncology franchise, our client is looking for a Medical Advisor to join their growing Oncology team.
The incumbent will be joining the growing medical affairs team, being front and centre in the strategic planning in the support of launch and commercialisation activities to meet patients’ needs and ultimately enhance the customers’ experience in interacting with the company.
Key responsibilities, but not limited to:
Business/ customer support (pre and post launch support)
• Understand and anticipate the scientific information needs of all local/regional customers (payers, patients, health care providers)
• Actively address customer questions in a timely fashion by leading data analyses and new clinical or health outcomes research efforts.
• Contribute to the development of medical strategies to support brand commercialization activities
• Contribute as a scientific and medical expert to activities and deliverables of the PRA organization, giving clinical input and insight to develop payer partnership programs and defend the product value.
• Contribute actively on an ongoing basis to the strategic planning for currently marketed brands.
• Offer scientific and creative input, contribute to the development, review, and approval of promotional materials for the brand team.
• Support training of sales representatives, and other medical representatives.
• Medical Degree highly preferred, or Pharmacist or PhD
• Solid Pharmaceutical industry’s experience is required
• Knowledge of drug development process relevant to country preferred
• Demonstrated ability to balance scientific priorities with business priorities
• Demonstrated strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, organisational and negotiation skills
• Demonstrated ability to influence others
• Ability to engage in domestic and international travel to the degree appropriate to support the business of the team.
• Fluent in English, Finnish is a must, verbal and written communication.
To find out more about this position, please contact Carl Sanassy on +44 (0)7787030905 or send an email to: email@example.com