First-to-line management opportunity with a growing rare disease business...
CPL life sciences are currently partnered exclusively with a global biopharmaceutical company in the source for a Senior Medical Advisor for Rare Diseases. As a key member in the medical team, this individual will provide subject matter expertise and work cross functionally to help drive the portfolio forward. You will also be given the opportunity to line manage one MSL, so a perfect opportunity for anybody wanting to take their first step into line management. With several launches on the horizon, this is an exciting time to join and build your experience in the Medical Affairs space.
Being part of a small, but highly successful team, this individual will quickly learn a wide array of skills and develop within the function. The role will also offer clear-cut progression paths and opportunities for the successful candidate.
- GMC registered Medical Doctor or GPhC registered Pharmacist with prior experience in the NHS essential
- Previous Medical Affairs experience is essential
- ABPI Final Signatory preferred, but not essential
- Strong Haematology or Rare Disease background would be a bonus.
- High level of commercial acumen with excellent communication skills
The successful candidate will receive an extremely competitive salary with an industry leading package to include the likes of a flexible bonus scheme, shares, car allowance, pension scheme, private healthcare and much more.
Contact/How to Learn More:
To find out more information or apply, contact Amaree Rey on 01189 522 799 or email email@example.com