- Associate Director, Medical Affairs
- Rare Diseases
- Sits on Leadership Team
- Line Managing a strong team
CPL life sciences are currently partnered with a dynamic Rare Disease biopharmaceutical business in the source for their Associate Director, Medical Affairs (UK & Ire).
Sitting on the Leadership Team and taking sole lead of the successful and constantly evolving Immunology function, this individual will manage a bright and highly successful team of Medical Advisors and MSLs, all at differing stages of their careers. The Associate Director, Medical Affairs (UK & Ire) will have the opportunity to guide the team through some exciting internal changes in the next 2 years, as well as gaining lots of exposure in a business-critical role.
Working closely with the Medical Director, a people-focused leader with a laid-back, yet driven style, this individual will act as 'the Medical Director of their own portfolio' and work alongside the Leadership Team to devise and execute the Medical strategy, whilst developing the ambitious direct reports.
This role will offer clear-cut progression paths and opportunities for the successful candidate, in an environment where personal and professional development is actively encouraged.
- GMC registered Medical Doctor or GPhC registered Pharmacist with prior industry experience
- ABPI Final Signatory and solid understanding of the code.
- Previous line management experience is highly desirable
- Leadership skills are a necessity
- Experience working in Immunology or Rare Diseases is also desirable
Contact/How to Learn More:
To find out more information or apply, contact Amaree Rey on firstname.lastname@example.org