Medical Affairs Associate
2 days per week
Initial 6 Month contract
Attractive Daily Rate
CPL Life Sciences is privileged to have been offered the opportunity to collaborate with a clinical stage, pharmaceutical biotechnology organisation who are currently seeking a Medical Affairs Associate on a 6 month contract for 2 days per week. Within this position you will be responsible for providing support to the Secretary for the planning, running and follow up of meetings. This organisation is currently forming a Clinician and Scientific Counsel to help provide strategic oversight of pre-clinical and clinical development and onward product integration in to clinical pathways.
This role is a great opportunity for individuals with a few years CRA experience who are looking to gain exposure to therapy development.
Job Responsibilities include;
• Co-ordinator for the Clinical & Scientific Counsel meetings (meeting planning, travel, accommodation, resources etc…)
• Routinely liaise with members on the above to plan meetings and follow up queries or actions from meetings
• First point of contact for members for any queries
• Support new or developing KoL leads as they arise
• Develop research opportunities as arise from meetings or between
• Develop and maintain KoL relationships beyond the C&SC
• Assist with the maintenance of a clinical trial Sponsor Master File
• Support minute taking in key meetings
• Assist in the organisation and tracking of clinical trial sample deliveries to central laboratories
• Attend key clinical trial management meetings
• Support the management of trial related documentation and trackers
• Potential to support the Senior Clinical Trial Co-Ordinator
Candidate Requirements include;
• Eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom
• Prior CRA or Medical Affairs experience
• Life Sciences degree of equivalent
If this position is of interest to yourself please forward your up to date CV to Sophie on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0118 952 2797.