Right now in Ireland, there are multiple opportunities for medical professionals in almost all sectors of the Irish public health system.
Currently, I am seeking applications for the below Specialist Consultant vacancies. However, this list is regularly updated so do get in contact to register your interest in working in Ireland regardless of whether you see your specialty area below or not.
Current consultant vacancies include:
- Consultant Haematologist, Southwest Ireland
- Consultant Anaesthetist, West of Ireland
- Consultant in Emergency Medicine, West of Ireland and Midlands
- Consultant Radiologist, North East and Southwest of Ireland
- Consultant Psychiatrist in general adult psychiatry or in later life, Midlands and Dublin
- Consultant in Infectious Diseases, Southwest Ireland
- Consultant Cardiologist (non-interventional), Southwest, Ireland
- Consultant in Paediatrics, East Coast
Length of contract can vary from 3 to 12 months and beyond. To be considered eligible you must :
- Be registered with or completing the process of registering in your specialty division of the Irish Medical Council
- Ideally have 1 years experience in a similar role.
- Ideally have completed previous research in clinical specialties with a number of publications
- Ideally have Irish or UK experience but not essential
- Have excellent English skills
For further details please contact me on:
e:email@example.com or t: +353 21 4626138