CPL is working with an established Pharmaceutical company looking to bring on board a UK and Ireland Medical Director who would sit on the board of directors, leading the UK function and launching across exciting products.
This is a newly created position, but generally you can expect the following to be a part of your day to day role:
Developing and executing the local medical strategy ensuring it is aligned with the local brand plan and regional strategy
• Providing operational and scientific input to the professional functions
• Managing communication, scientific and medical education projects
• Acting as a certifier for promotional materials and ensuring the UK affiliate comply with the ABPI code
Providing Medical Affairs support for existing and future products
• Leading a successful MSL, Compliance and Regulatory team
- GMC or GPhC registered
- Medical Affairs experience
- Final Signatory
- Line management experience
Knowledge of Irish regulations
The successful candidate would receive a competitive annual salary package plus an excellent benefits package including the likes of a car allowance, bonus, private healthcare, pension scheme and much more.
Please apply in order to receive the full job description.
The Medical Division at Cpl Life Sciences (previously Only Medics/Clinical Professionals) is a specialist division that focuses exclusively on recruitment of Medical Affairs, Clinical Development & Pharmacovigilance for pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, Clinical Research Organisations (CROs) and Regulatory Authorities.