Day rate: £250 (Negotiable on experience)
Manchester: Travel required
CPL Life Sciences are actively recruiting for an experience Medical Educator who can assist a UK based Pharmaceutical company in the education and training of healthcare professionals within the Cardio-Renal and Metabolic specialism. The main aim of this role is to improve patient care and advance the management of the CRM area.
This position will involve travel in and around the UK, but primarily across sites within Northern England. This is a great opportunity for someone truly passionate about the clinical and medical care provided within the NHS and improve patient care and experience across the UK.
Key responsibilities shall include:
• Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure efficient education and training in provided to healthcare professionals
• Develop educational materials based on the latest clinical and medical care for the CRM area
• Thorough understanding of clinical and medical information within the UK
• Ensure effective clinical care both the primary and secondary care
• Provide training to improve patient care within the NHS
• Identify training needs and scope for further support
• Application of medical education to improve clinical practice
Previous experience must include:
• UK Nurse and registered pharmacist
• Experience within the NHS or pharmaceutical industry providing medical education
• Understanding the process of medical healthcare and clinical practice
• Mapping medical educational needs based on care pathways
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to travel across the North of England for visits and development opportunities
If this position if of interest to you then please apply here of email your CV to email@example.com for further information.