6-12 month contract with possible extension
Work from home flexibility initially - long term opportunity to work in Leatherhead office
Offering up to £18.00 Per Hour DOE
Must be fluent in German
Opportunity arisen due to Covid project
CPL Life Sciences is collaborating with an international pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Medical Information Associate. The ideal candidate will be fluent in both German and English. Reporting to the Frontline Manager within Medical Information you will be responsible for researching and preparing responses for medical enquiries and secondline content management activities.
Job Responsibilities include;
- Research and respond to inquiries received via phone, email, internet or mail within the required timelines and standards.
- Document the inquiry and response accurately and completely according to relevant Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)/ Work Instruction (WI), and regulatory guidelines
- Identify and record, or triage to responsible designee, adverse events and product quality complaints as well as process fulfillment.
- Handle escalated MI inquiries from various sources
Candidate Requirements include;
- Life Sciences degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years of medical information or relevant work experience
- Customer service experience
- High level of proficiency in both written an spoken English and German
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills
If this position is of interest to yourself please call Sophie at CPL Life Sciences on 07526 003 117 or forward your CV to email@example.com.