Length of contract: 6 months
A top 50 multinational pharma company has an opportunity for a Medical Information Associate on a 6-month contract basis. This is a customer-focused role responsible for handling and responding to medical inquiries regarding company products and devices. Customers include consumers, healthcare professionals (HCPs) and internal colleagues across EMEA. You will report to the Frontline Manager within Medical Information EMEA. Within this role you will be advising customers in their local language, therefore my client is looking for someone who speaks an additional European language fluently.
• Research and respond to inquiries received via phone, email or mail etc.
• Document the inquiries
• Provide response in customer’s local language
• Maintain a high level of knowledge of the assigned therapeutic area
• Identify continuous improvement opportunities
• Act as a point of contact for other staff
• High level of proficiency in one or more of the following languages: Norwegian, Danish, Finnish, Swedish, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, French, German, or Greek
• Degree in a life science/healthcare field
• 1-2 years of medical information or relevant work experience
• Customer service experience
If you would like to hear more, please apply within or send your CV to Rhianna.email@example.com