Medical laboratory aide – Naas, co. Kildare
Medical Laboratory Aide required for locum role in biochemistry lab, acute hospital, Naas.
Duties of the role include:
- Biological specimen collection, registration and preparation.
- Registration of patient details and tests in-laboratory computer system (
- Preparatory work on specimens due for analysis Technical duties performed
- Operation of equipment such as centrifuges, autoclave and computer terminals and other appropriate instrumentation as instructed from Lab SOP's.
- Process, handling & disposal of waste & contaminated materials incl.; sharps & biological specimens as per Health & Safety protocols
- Ordering and retrieving of supplies for pre-analytical section incl. stock checks.
- Recording and monitoring of samples for in-lab and out-sourced samples.
Interest candidates should have a recognised life science qualification and previous practical experience working in a laboratory setting.
For further information, please email your c.v. to email@example.com or call Brian on 01 482 5421