Medical Science Liaison
CPL Life Sciences are working with a rapidly growing, innovative company that is leading a new paradigm in cardiovascular disease management. They are bringing a pioneering cardiovascular treatment to patients in Europe after a successful launch in the US. They are embarking on a new territory product launch and require a number of MSLs across the UK to support the launch.
The purpose of the role will be to provide clinical and scientific expertise. The post holder will respond to enquiries about products from HCPs, health maintenance organisations, and government health agencies. The MSLs will also identify and develop relationships with KOLs and collaborate with the Medical Affairs team and other field-based colleagues.
- Developing the company image as an advocate of medical advancement
- Maintaining clinical knowledge of treatment trends including current treatment strategies, current and pending competitors, and new therapeutic developments
- Increasing the company’s visibility among leaders in the relevant therapeutic fields
- Participating in medical education for HCPs
- Responding to request for medical information associated with supported products and disease areas
- Developing and maintaining successful relationships with key opinion leaders, clinical investigators, and providers
- Collaborating with the clinical team and CRAs to coordinate and optimise educational and research support for sites/investigators
- Experience working as an MSL
- Experience and network within cardiovascular, diabetes or metabolic conditions
- A degree in a relevant discipline
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please apply within or send your CV to Rhianna.email@example.com