Medical Science Liaison – Rare Disease (Biotech)
Location: South of England Territory
Salary: Up to £85,000 (plus package)
Benefits: Stock options, car allowance, bonus
Cpl Life Sciences are working with a growing, innovative biotech business that is leading a new paradigm in rare disease therapies. They have a successful marketed therapy and are conducting late-stage clinical trials for a pioneering first-to-market drug. The business are seeking an experienced MSL to join their ambitious and forward-thinking UK & Ireland Medical team.
This role offers great visibility and is an opportunity to make a real impact within a therapy area with very few existing treatments.
The purpose of the role will be to provide clinical and scientific expertise. The post holder will identify and develop relationships with KOLs, collaborate with the Medical Affairs team and have opportunities for head office responsibilities.
This position is perfect for an established MSL looking to develop their career in a vibrant and fast-paced biotech environment.
· Maintaining clinical knowledge of treatment trends including current treatment strategies, current and pending competitors, and new therapeutic developments
· Increasing the company’s visibility among leaders in the relevant therapeutic fields
· Participating in medical education for HCPs
· Developing and maintaining successful relationships with key opinion leaders, clinical investigators, and providers
· Responding to requests for medical information associated with supported products and disease areas
· Developing the company image as an advocate of medical advancement
· There is also an opportunity for some head office responsibilities
· Experience working as an MSL (essential)
· Experience and network within hepatology or auto-immune conditions (desirable)
· A degree in a relevant discipline (Pharmacy/Medicine/PhD is desirable)
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please apply within or send your CV to email@example.com
Remuneration: The successful candidate would receive a competitive annual salary package plus an excellent benefits package including the likes of a car allowance, bonus, stock options, private healthcare, pension scheme and much more.
The Medical Division at Cpl Life Sciences (previously Only Medics/Clinical Professionals) is a specialist division that focuses exclusively on recruitment of Medical Affairs, Clinical Development & Pharmacovigilance for pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, Clinical Research Organisations (CROs) and Regulatory Authorities.