Cpl are delighted to be partnering with a Global Outsource Provider who are seeking an experienced MI & Reporting Analyst to join their expanding team. In this diverse and varied role, you will be responsible for the sourcing, storing and provision of analytics for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Supply and delivery contextual performance insights and recommendations based on daily/weekly performance trending to optimise delivery, identifying root cause of delivery challenges and solution options into the operational management team
- Responsible for delivering reporting on a regular and ad-hoc basis, establishing and monitoring high standards of control over report preparation, data sourcing, data analysis and reconciliation.
- Report preparation and review, producing reports on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Manage the development and maintenance of key reporting processes, while providing in-depth analysis of data
- Maintain high internal control standards to assess report accuracy and data integrity ensuring the necessary governance and controls are maintained.
- Support the operational and management teams to deal with questions from stakeholders around information within the reports
- Analyse the impact of any changes in operational reporting requirements
- Database maintenance and optimisation and report automation.
- Support in the delivery of key projects through the production of MI as required
- Expert knowledge of SQL, Reporting services and analytics solutions such as R
- Advanced knowledge and experience in the Microsoft Office suite of products including VBA.
- Strong data analysis skills with the ability to take on ad-hoc tasks
- Ability to troubleshot complex data loading and transformation processes.
- Highly motivated, ability to work on own initiative
- Able to turn complex management information into relevant, engaging and valuable content
- Previous experience working in the Outsourcing or BPO industry highly regarded
What you will get in return:
- Remote working options (Occasional travel to the client office in the South East will be required)
- Excellent opportunities for progression in a dynamic and consistently growing environment
- Opportunity put a major stamp on your role
** Please Note Applicants must hold Irish/EU Citizenship or a Stamp 4 Visa at time of application ***
If you believe you have the above experience and are interested in hearing more, then reach out to Killian O’Callaghan @Cpl Cork on 021 4944867 for a confidential conversation.