MIG Welders required for a well-established and successful Manufacturing company looking to grow their team. This is a great opportunity to join a company at a stage of business growth. The positions are long term temporary to permanent.
Job duties are as follows:
• Operating Welding equipment and use measuring instruments
• Cutting metal structures
• Operating machinery.
• Must have MIG Welding experience
• Must be able to read technical drawings
• Must come from a heavy industrial Background
• Must have their own transport, due to location (not accessible by bus/train)
Hourly Rate : £13.80 per hour + Holiday pay and other fantastic benefits
Hours of work 7am to 5pm Monday to Thursday with overtime after 39 hours per week
Apply with your CV or contact CPL Office directly and ask for Shauneen